Welcome, thanks for using our service.
Disclaimer: Despite careful control, the operator of the website assumes no liability for the content of external links. The operators of respective pages are solely responsible for the content of the linked pages.
DATA PROTECTION / LIABILITY
Be injured in the event that third party rights and / or legal regulations / guidelines by design and / or contents of this website, we ask for free alert. If we unintentionally violate our contents / texts third party rights and / or legal regulations / guidelines, we will remove the content in question quickly, the addition of a legal adviser is therefore not necessary.
The contents of these pages were created with great care. We reserve the right not to be responsible for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the contents. As a service provider we are responsible under § 6 sect.1 MDStV (Media Services State Agreement) and § 8 sect.1 TDG (German Teleservices Act) for ensuring that our own content on this site complies with general legislation. However, service providers are not obligated to monitor the externally transferred or stored information or to search for circumstances which indicate illegal activities. Responsibility for the removal or blocking of the use of information under general legal provisions is unaffected. Any liability in this respect is, however, only incurred from the moment that knowledge of the specific infringement is obtained. In the event that the corresponding infringement becomes known this content will be immediately removed.
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore, we can also not assume any liability for this external content. The content of linked sites remains the responsibility of the provider or operator concerned. The linked pages were checked at the time the link was established for possible legal infringements and recognisable legal violations. There were no identifiable illegal contents at the time the link was created. We are not in the position to permanently supervise the contents of the linked pages unless having tangible evidence of infringements. In the event that the corresponding infringement becomes known these links will be immediately removed.
The operators of these pages make a constant effort to respect the copyrights of others, and to utilize self-produced and license-free content. The contents and the works created by the site operator are protected under German copyright law. Contributions from third parties are identified as such. The reproduction, editing, distribution or any type of use beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the written permission of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for personal, noncommercial use.
As far as personal data (for example name, address or email address) is collected on our pages, this is, as far as possible, always done on a voluntary basis. Where possible, our offers and services can be used without having to provide personal data. Complete protection of data from access by third parties is not possible. We expressly oppose the contact data we publish as part of the legally required website credits being used by third parties for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information materials. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event of any such unsolicited advertising, such as spam mail.
The following terms of service govern the contractual relationship between filesharing24.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website" or "product") and registered, and define the conditions under which use the Product. By using our upload serivce the user accepts the below-mentioned terms of service and privacy & cookie statement. If the user does not accept the terms of service you are not allow to use our upload service. These terms of service are valid for all websites and mobile apps of the operatorproducts.
The provider data protection guidelines can be found following the link https://filesharing24.com/#privacy.
FileSharing24 respects your rights and demands that You respect those of FileSharing24, its advertisers and third parties. This includes privacy and intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos. You are not allowed to use our Service to infringe on any rights, including privacy or intellectual property rights or to promote, enable or facilitate others to infringe on any rights. As a condition to make use of the Service You agree not to transfer any Files that:
- Feature child pornography;
- Are obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, profane, indecent or unlawful,
- Promote racism, violence or hatred;
- Are factually inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive;
- You don’t have the right to copy and/or transfer;
- Infringe, violate or misappropriate intellectual property rights, privacy rights, including data protection rights, and/or any other kind of rights;
Infringe on or violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Constitute `hate speech’, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group, and/or;
- Facilitate or promote gambling, or the sale or use of liquor, tobacco products or illicit drugs.
In addition, You agree not to:
- Impersonate or pretend affiliation with any person or entity;
- Access any non-public area’s of our Website or Service;
- Send viruses, worms, malware, junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing mails, unsolicited promotions or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose;
- Attempt to probe, scan, compromise or test the vulnerability of the Website or Service or any related service, system or network or breach any security or authentication, unless You do so in accordance with our Responsible Disclosure Policy.
Filesharing24 has the right to remove files which infringe the existing general conditions of use or which are illegal, e.g. against laws and regulations, in particular the protection of minors, data protection, protection of personal rights, protection against slander, copyright and trademarks. No obligation exists to restore information deleted by Filesharing24. Furthermore, Filesharing24 has the right to warn the user about non-compliance with the general conditions of use, and suspend or definitively end Filesharing24 services for the particular user. Depending on the seriousness and manner of the offence, infringement may also result in civil or criminal penalties for the user. Filesharing24 expressly reserves the right to assert further damages, in particular claims for damages.
Filesharing24 does not claim any ownership of the contents of the files you transfer through our service. You are fully and solely responsible and accountable for the files You transfer through our service. By using the Filesharing24 Service you guarantee that You have, for each file, all required permissions, including from copyright and other intellectual property rights holders, to distribute, transfer, store and/or make available online as part of our Service.
Filesharing24 provides its Service "as-is", without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Filesharing24 explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Filesharing24 makes no warranty that the Service is available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. Your use of the Service is at Your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that Filesharing24 is not responsible for any damages to your computer system or the computer system of any third party that result from use of the Service and is not responsible for any failure of the Service to store, transfer or delete a file or for the corruption or loss of any data, information or content contained in a file.
1. In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is any data that is personally referable to you, eg Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. Service providers gem. § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible entity pursuant to § 3 para. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is Dominik Weber cf. To our legal notice.
1. You have the right to request at any time information about your stored data, as well as to their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed, and the purpose of storage.
2. If you have given consent to the use of data, you can withdraw it at any time.
3. All information requests, requests for information or discrepancies to the data processing, please direct by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, especially to protect your personal data against hazards during data transmission and prior knowledge gained by third parties. These technical measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
1. In the informational use of the website, so if you do not log in to use the website, register or provide us otherwise information, we do not collect personal data, except for the data that your browser sends to us. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The request content (specific page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each amount of data transferred
- Web site from which the request originates
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. Furthermore cookies are saved on your computer when using the site. Cookies are stored on the computer's hard drive. They cannot access the hard drive - so a cookie can't read other information saved on the hard drive, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the server as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to a certain web site. Cookies can not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third-party cookies (third party)
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. This store a session ID with which, various requests from your browser assign the joint meeting. This allows your computer to recognize you when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
d. You can configure your browser setting to your preference and z. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you then may not be able to use all functions of this website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.